Shipping Costs and Information
- Germany € 15,-
- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands € 29,-
- Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia € 35,-
- Romania, Sweden, Poland, Ireland € 39,-
- Lithuania € 55,-
- Liechtenstein Switzerland € 59,- (duty unpaid, untaxed, DAP)
- United Kingdom € 69 (duty unpaid, untaxed, DAP)
- USA, Canada and other countries on request via contact form or by mail to email@example.com
As soon as your order has been manufactured, it is ready for being shipped. Small as well as mid-sized orders will be shipped by UPS. Bigger flightcases require shipping via a freight forwarding service (called Schenker).
- UPS Shipping within Germany: 1-2 working days
- UPS Shipping to Europe (adjoining countries): 2-4 working days
- Schenker Shipping within Germany: 2-3 working days
- Schenker Shipping to Europe (adjoining countries): 4-5 working days
If your order will be shipped via the haulage company, the deliverer is going to give you a call the day your order is going to be delivered. To make this possible we pass your phone number on to the haulage company (the number you filled in for your order).
Time of Production
Megacase flightcases are all custom-made productions, which are built individually according to your specific requirements. Given that every single case needs to be planned and processed individually, production time may vary from case to case. That´s why delivery time regularly takes between 30-35 working days. We do our best to produce your flightcase as fast as possible. Thanks for your understanding.